Dietary and weight-loss consulting
A well-rounded, nutritious diet and optimum body weight go hand in hand with your health and well-being. At Stark Women’s Center we understand that your dietary needs are specific to you, so we work with you to design a plan that fits your needs, your goals and your lifestyle.
Dietary counseling is usually associated with weight loss and for good reason. Being overweight puts you at increased risk for such health problems as heart disease, osteoarthritis and type 2 diabetes. Dietitians can, however, help you with much more than weight loss.
The top five reasons to see a licensed dietitian:
- Improve your health, such as lowering cholesterol or blood pressure or controlling blood sugar.
- You suffer from fatigue.
- You are pregnant or trying to get pregnant.
- You are struggling with weight issues and fad diets don’t work for you.
- You want to eat smarter to stay fit and improve your family’s eating habits.
Our on-site registered dietitian can help you outline a healthy eating plan, manage a chronic condition or optimize your nutrition to support an athletic or exercise program. From managing food allergies to losing weight to ensuring a healthy pregnancy, dietary counseling can be the key to enjoying the very best health in your lifetime.
The dietary counseling program at Stark Women’s Center offers:
- Individualized meal plans
- Ongoing monitoring and accountability
- Identifying and dealing with food/emotional triggers to overeating
- Exercise recommendations
- Meal replacement supplements
- Weight loss prescription medication
- A maintenance program once you have reached your goal
- Body fat analysis
Make an appointment today by calling our Dietetic Department and get started on a program customized for you.
From L to R
Randall Starcher, MD
Jason Hoppe, DO
Megan Staub, MD
Diane Kreitzer, NP
Julianne Yang, MD
Sunitha Jagadish, MD
Melissa Vassas, DO
Eldy Lazaroff, NP